CPO Content Area
This is the official website of Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser of Qatar, hereinafter referred to as the Site. By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The Site is owned and operated by the Office of Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser, hereinafter referred to as "HHO".
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this Site are protected by copyright and privacy laws and owned by HHO. This includes the manner in which the contents are being displayed and designed. The use of this Site and any of its contents is limited to informational and non-commercial purposes only and is to be used in good faith. Displaying any of the contents must be accompanied with proper attribute to HHO in the following format: Copyright © 2011, The Office of Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser.
4. Use of Photographs
Photographs may not be copied, used or reproduced by any means or in any format (including on other websites) without the prior permission of HHO. To obtain copies of the photographs contact the Communication section through the “Contact Us” link.
Use of the photographs must be in compliance with all applicable laws and in compliance with any restrictions stated in these Terms and Conditions. You may not use, or allow anyone to use, any of the photographs to create libelous, obscene, fraudulent, illegal, or defamatory material. HHO reserves the right to discontinue the license for use of any photographs for any reason, to remove any photographs from the Site or to replace the photographs with alternate photographs. Upon removal of any particular photograph from the Site, you agree not to reproduce such photo in any form in the future, and to hold harmless and indemnify HHO from any third party claims pursuant to such misuse.
Whenever you use a photograph, the following credit line should appear directly under each and every photograph used: if there is a photographer listed, then the “name of the photographer/HHO” or the “name of the photographer/name of the agency”; `If there is no photographer listed, Copyright © 2011, The Office of Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser as per Article 3 of these Terms and Conditions.
If you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the license contained herein will terminate automatically without notice from HHO. Upon termination, you must immediately:
- (i) Stop using the photographs or any of the contents on this Site; and
- (ii) Delete any photographs, contents and all copies of all of them from all digital media and destroy all other copies or, upon request from HHO, return all copies to HHO.
6. General Terms
You warrant that the content you provide in any communication, electronically or otherwise, to HHO:
- Does not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Does not violate any law, statue, ordinance, or regulation.
- Is not unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
- Does not contain viruses or other similar harmful programming.
- Is not considered “SPAM”.
Anytime you link to the Site, you must:
- Refer to the title of the Site as: The official website of Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser of Qatar.
- Establish a Hyperlink to www.mozabintnasser.qa
8. Modification of Terms and Conditions
HHO reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and without any prior notice. By using this Site You agree to be bound by any such revisions.
9. Contact us
You may send feedback on the Site through the Contact Us form. However due to the volume of emails received, it is impossible to provide individual responses to information sent to us via the Site through the Contact Us form. If you would like a response, you should write to the Correspondence Department, P.O Box: 34000 Doha-Qatar.
HHO will make reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the contents of this Site but makes no further representations or warranties.
11. Governing Law
This Site shall be governed by the applicable laws of the State of Qatar.